No announcement yet.

Maybe a stupid ques but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thank you all for your help, I'l publish my 3d points here next wednesday when I installed the card.

:shoot3:

Comment

u do that....i'm quite curious about wat kind of scores scores ppl get with P3 1ghz...i'm guessing u'll get between 6500-7000:afro:

Comment

i heard gta3 was going to be released in the us on may 28th-anyone here anything else?

Comment

Nope...haven't heard a thing abot when it's gonna be released here...

Comment

May 29th is the release here in sweden. Guess it's the same time in the us, can't wait...!!

:shoot3:

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
              Ah thank you, I'm gonna test it out, I'd probably go for a p4 system in a couple of month.
              Northwood & Rambus

Unless you are doing a lot of video capturing (or anything else that requires a lot of data to be sent/received in a serial fashion), use DDR. RDRAM really comes into its own when high-speed data transfers are required in an uninterrupted fashion. However, due to its lower latencies, DDR is faster when it comes to "chopping and changing" data - such as multitasking between two programs :)
              What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

GTA3 went 3d, its no longer 2d like the classic GTA, and GTA2.
                Like I said.... barring major modifications... and I had thought I had seen 2D screens... nm

Comment

yea.....and also ddr ram is better cos it is much better supported...if you buy good quality ram like kingmax pc3200, u will be able to use it if you decide to upgrade/change your mobo/cpu:afro:

Comment

Working...
                  X