Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research - NEED YOUR HELP

Hi guys,

I am doing a study on the accuracy, relevance and quality of information provided on the internet. to narrow my scope, I have decided to concentrate on the IT industry, particularly the area of PC Hardware reviews sites. As you all should well know, there is an overload of such sites on the net, and determining which ones are reliable, accurate and informative is a difficult task, for many reasons such as sites just wanting hardware, doing ****ty reviews and posting them, those that actually know what they are talking about, but can't write for nuts and so on.

anyway, my study aims to test the reliability of online resources by asking you, the users, what matter's in determining the reliablity, and effectiveness of pc hardware sites, by creating an assessment criteria from your responses.

I have constructed a small survey of 3 pages which will hopefully give me all the information i need.

If you guys would be so kind as to donate some of your very busy lives to help me in this regard, i would be very greatful.

the link to the document is:

if you could please complete this and email it to : [email protected]

it would be much appreciated.

thanks.

suren

Re: Research - NEED YOUR HELP

eh,
    survey is right here in a nutshell
    1.a place thatreviews hardware in detail
    2.a group of ppl that become good freinds make a solid site.
    3.honestly and not favoring 1 over the other components,clean slate review
    Stacker830 Watercooled
    windows7 ultimate 64 bit!!!
    Heatkiller waterblock on intel 2500k @4.5Ghz @1.32volt
    8 gigs Gskill Ripjaw ddr3 2133 @ 1.5 volts
    Swiftech p655 pump,1\2 tygon
    13x120 sunnons on lamptron fc3 controller,
    (2)triple 120mm rads.single raptor 150(reliable)
    biostar TP67XE(this mobo is amazing)
    xfi-xtrememusic,klipsch ultras 5.1/500 watt amp,
    sen hd-595s headphones,logitech stick mic
    co0lermaster-1250 watt real pro powersupply = 99ampz!
    Evga Hydro Gtx 590 on 24"Sony FW-900 at 2304x1440 80 hz = 80 solid fps 16:10 black ops!
    Hi quality CRTS are built for gaming!!!O.L.E.D is the future,not Liquid Crap Displays(lcds)!

Comment

Working...
    X