Geforce 4 TI 4600 Size Question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geforce 4 TI 4600 Size Question???

Ok...since my GF2 Ultra Fried (dont ask me y...its embarrasing)....I am saving for a new Video card.....well ive been looking forward to a GF3 ti200...since its at a great price....but now i might have enough money to get a GF4 4600....right around my house...now the question is....

I have an ABIT KR7A-133R motherboard...would i have any problems fitting this beast in it...also do the capacitators produce alot of heat (thats what ive heard - "1c-3c higher case Temp")...also is the GF4 TI 4600 AGP 8x compatible...just for future reference...thanks alot guys...your opinions are in charge of a difference of $140-$350...so tell me your true opinions...and dont be shy to tell me to blow it all on the GF4...cause trust me i will...lol...its really tempting to get a 350 dollar GF4 4600...anywayz...im talking to much...thanks alot guys...post damnit...lol...peace

FiReBLaZR

EDIT: Also...are the capacitators fragile...like if i handle the card alittle rough can the capacitators easily come off...cause in my GF2 they moved very easily...and the KR7A-133R...those 2 Large grey capacitators are very easy to twist off...thanks again...peace

EDIT #2: Screw it ...im getting a GF4 ti4400 for $268...ill save myself a few hundred... i mean hey...i just wanted something alittle better than my GF2 ultra...i was going to get a GF3 ti 200...so im sure the GF4 4400 beats even the GF3 TI 500...thanks again guys...and do post your answers for my Q's...peace

FiReBLaZR

Used GF3's on ebay starting to dip under 100$... few more months and they'll be down to 50$

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
      Used GF3's on ebay starting to dip under 100$... few more months and they'll be down to 50$
      It dont matter no more....MWAHAHAHAHAHA i have a GF4 4400...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH

time to test it...peace

Comment

i want one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepps
          i want one!!!
          Oh man is this sweet...i just benchmarked it in 3d Mark 2001 SE

9030 - 3d Marks

System is ....
          AMD 1333Mhz
          256 DDR-2100 (Cas 2, everything at full speed)
          Abit KR7A-133R
          Windows XP Professional
          PNY Geforce 4 Ti 4400

This card ****in rocks...i payed in full $290.11 including taxes...
          i thought it was a great price...anywayz...this is some ****in sweet card...and the Nature scene was crazy also the water pixel thingy...lol...peace

Comment

:cry: :cry: i REALLY want one

Comment

:cry: :cry: i REALLY want one
              My Geforce 2 Ultra hit around 3500 3d Marks....
              Now its at 9030...thats sick

MWAAHAHAHAHHA i love Nvidia...peace

Comment

My comp (down below) gets me 1700 3D marks....:cry:

Comment

I just tested it on 3D Mark 2000
                  10517 3d Marks....this is insane....and im loving it...MWAHAHHAHA
                  I love NVIDIA FOR LIFE

NWO-NVIDIA WORLD ORDER-SWWWWEEEETTTTT

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Hi, :wave:

I just purchased a gf4 4600 and was wondering what motherboards I can use with it. My asus a7a266 has a ide controller right in the path of th card.....bummer.

Would like an asus a7v266-e work?? Or would the clips for the ram slots be in the way??

Thnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by p3sT
                      Hi, :wave:

I just purchased a gf4 4600 and was wondering what motherboards I can use with it. My asus a7a266 has a ide controller right in the path of th card.....bummer.

Would like an asus a7v266-e work?? Or would the clips for the ram slots be in the way??

Thnx in advance
                      I got the Abit KR7A-133R...and it fits just fine....its past all the memory holders...lol...but it fit...dont know about the Asus...look at the pics...and think of it right under the memory modules

FiReBLaZR

Comment

haha:p ....i've got a PIII @ 450mhz, 256mb RAM and a geforce 2 mx and i get 1884, muuahhh:flames: :flames:

Comment

Working...
                        X