Another video card question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another video card question.

As some of you already know I'm getting rid of one of my old video cards and getting a new one.

I'm not sure if I should sell off either my ATI Radeon 9500 pro or my Evga Geforce FX 5700 ultra. I have to give one of them up with the system I sold. Ofcoarse I should probably keep the best one. In my opinion they both seem to do about the same in almost identical P4 2.4 Ghz systems playing games. What do you guys think?

Re: Another video card question.

The FX5700 Ultra is a better card.

Comment

Maybe not if you flash the 9500 to a 9700, which you can likely do, if you're willing to try.

Personally, I'd try to sell them both unless one were needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
        Maybe not if you flash the 9500 to a 9700, which you can likely do, if you're willing to try.

Personally, I'd try to sell them both unless one were needed.

One is needed for my 3rd system and I guess that will be the 5700 becuase I don't know where to find a flash update for that.

Comment

www.ocfaq.com should have a lot of the information and files you need. Google should help with anything else.

However, there's the possiblity that it won't work or you'll end up destroying the card, though if you just backup the BIOS it's usually pretty simple to fix it in the event that it stops working after a flash. It really depends on whether or not you consider it to be worth the risk.

Comment

Working...
          X