This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Found Radeon x800XTs for 40 bucks!

Ok, First things first, no this is not a scam, no this is not an advertisment, and no I am not in any way connected to the company who is making this offer.

With that out of the way, let me tell you about this little site I found that is giving you a brand new ATi Radeon x800XT 256MB video card for just under $40 US;

First of all I will warn you that, while you don't need a lot of money to get your brand spankin new vid card, you DO need some patience...let me explain.

The site is able to send out these cards for next to nothing (did I mention with free priority shipping?) through the use of a list system. What happens is, a new customer joins the x800XT list by purchasing some cell phone booster accessory for a meager $37 or so, and within a day their name will be added to the bottom of the list. Now, the list for the Ati card has a length of 23 people, newest members added to the bottom. Once this list has reached the 23 person capacity, the person at the top will be immediately shipped their video card. They will then be removed from
    the list, and everyone else will be bumped up a position.

As you can see, without a lot of traffic, this process can take some time, but it CAN be sped up in two ways:

1. REFERRER ID - When you sign up for the list, there is a form field for a Referrer ID which allows you enter the name of the person who referred you (duh) allowing you, and your referrer to move through the list faster. So I ask you this one favor, PLEASE enter me, William Dami (Exactly like that) as the Referrer ID, I will greatly appreciate it.

2. SPREAD THE WORD! The more people who join, the faster you will get your card, and you will get it even faster if the people you tell put your name in the Referrer ID field. So tell your friends, your family, your IM buddies, anyone!

So, the moment you've all been waiting for.....(drumroll please).......

<SPAM address removed by Administrator>

And that's it. I hope that this post was not taken as spam by any admins or mods, and I hope everyone can see that If we all work together....we....ummm... can all get top-of-the-line video cards for dirt cheap!!!

P.S. Don't Forget the Referrer ID! Remember use my name, William Dami and I will forever be thankful!
    Last edited by Darthtanion; 08-26-2004, 06:34 PM.

Re: I Found Radeon x800XTs for 40 bucks!

sounds illegal to me

Comment

Basically your trying to get a card for youself..
      CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
      Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
      RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
      GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
      PSU: Thermaltake 500w
      SC: Audigy 2 zs
      LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
      Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
      Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

ive heard about schemes like this before and its virtually impossible to get the item and even if you do get it you normally have to wait ages

Comment

Scam, sorry friend, who ever sold you on it probably didn't know it was a scam either.

I have seen many of these in this form and many other forms.

Do people really think that Microsoft will pay them $2000 for each person they forward that email to because they are legally responsible and a lawyer signed it?

Scam, sorry, move on.

Comment

Yeah, I believe Maximum PC did a story on a company like this in it's past issue.

Comment

The price is so low that it has to be dodgey and any that fall into it must have dodgey minds.

Comment

Request:
                Bump this post and then banned this new users account.

I don't want this scam BS on this great forum.

Mike P.

Comment

I won't ban the user for one bad judgement call, but I have removed the Internet address and will lock the thread.
                  Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                  My Toys

Comment

Working...
                  X