OCing program.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCing program.

Sure this question has been asked a million times, and i once saw one that was easy to use and it seems like pretty much everyone uses it. Problem is i can't remember the name for the life of me. Am looking to adding a little bit of flare to my 9800 pro especially since i upgraded the heatsink/fan to a VGA Silencer.

Anyway i think it was called Rage 3D or something close to that. Anyone know what i am talking about and where can i get it? Thx.

P.S. Sorry if it's a pretty noobish question, but this will be my first time attempting over clocking and i heard that with the VGA Artic Cooling Silencer it is not a problem. Plus i heard the 9800 Pro is a pretty good card to OC on.
    Last edited by FartyMcCrabLice; 08-13-2004, 05:36 PM.

Re: OCing program.

I also heard some things about Omega Drivers. Site is omegadrivers.net. Are these any good and are they kept up to date/better then manufacture drivers?

Comment

Re: OCing program.

The program you are referring to is Rage3D Tweak, but I would recommend using ATITool which can be downloaded at www.ocfaq.com.

BTW, I also have a 9800 Pro with an Arctic Coolng VGA Silencer and it OCes pretty well. If you have somet thermal compound other than what ocmes with it that would be better, though. Arctic Silver would be great.

Comment

Working...
      X