Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We were so happy together. Now its come to this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We were so happy together. Now its come to this.

Me and my 5900 ultra. I loved it. I did. Then I tried the 3dmark2001se benchmark. And scored 11560. I checked forums and have seen people with radeon 9600 pro's get higher scores than that.

Here's my setup:

p4 3.0 HT
    512mb pc3200 RAM
    120gb WD hard drive
    BFG 5900 Ultra

Ran the benchmark at 1024 Rez. w/ 32 bit color. No AA/AF/V-sync
    Changing from quality to performance settings don't help much.

What is wrong with it?.... I made sure it was snugly plugged into the agp port..connected a power plug to it. What can I do to correct this.. Please reply/help. Many thanks!

what psu. rating and what driver verseon are ya running..

Comment

I am running the beta 56.55 forceware drivers (they are available. just only from the board partner's sites). and I have directx 9.0b. I have a 420 Power supply

Comment

Give us brands and models of your hardware, Mobo + Ram, PSU for example...

BFG Cards certainly are cheap... you should maybe look at see if that brand simply isn't very good.

Comment

Me and my 5900 ultra. I loved it. I did. Then I tried the 3dmark2001se benchmark. And scored 11560. I checked forums and have seen people with radeon 9600 pro's get higher scores than that.
          Don't even bother with 3dmark. Go download Aquamark and tell us ure score then... :cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by tacos4me
            Don't even bother with 3dmark.
            Why? It's a great benchmarking software..

Comment

Doesn't anyone else here use Nvidia's N-Bench_V3 for benching there GeForce cards:confused:
              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
              X