Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Graphics 2

anyway of tweaking this intel motherboard graphics card

Yes, you're in luck. There is a way to improve your card's performance! It's called rushing out to the store and buying something better!

Really, I doubt that there is any way to tweak that thing at all, and if there is, you definetly aren't going to see any noteworthy difference. You'll most likely end up frying the chip (and the whole motherboard, seeing as how it's on-board) if you try to overclock (if it's possible, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by SearanoX
      Yes, you're in luck. There is a way to improve your card's performance! It's called rushing out to the store and buying something better!
      Owned.

Comment

um it a 2.8 ghz so i just want to use it for now u know the graphics

Comment

The processor you have means nothing. It simply can't make up for the fact that the graphics card is (to be blunt) horrible. Really, you'd be much better off picking up something like a Radeon 9600 Pro or XT.

Oh, and thanks for that, Sovereignty. Don't think I've done something like that in a while. ;)

Comment

wow dude im just checking if it a good video card and i have a geforce 5600 right next to me just testing it out

Comment

Oh, alright then. Well, you should be set then. The way you typed that out made it sound like you thought that the Intel Extreme Graphics 2 was...good...:wow:

Comment

Originally posted by de3th
                wow dude im just checking if it a good video card and i have a geforce 5600 right next to me just testing it out
                The onboard video is only good for web surfin' and office applications and even though the FX5600 ain't that good in real terms it'll kick the onboard video from here to Xmas time in the year 2010 (possibly longer).

Comment

My mobo also has Intel Extreme Graphics 2, once i saw this, i bought a Radeon 9600 Pro, and overclocked it past XT speeds. I've compared gaming preformance. The 9600 Knows more, and Outpreforms it in everything. And 9600' Pro's are cheaper now.:hammer:

Comment

The 9700 are also cheaper now. :hammer:
                    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
                    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
                    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
                    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
                    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
                    SC: Audigy 2 zs
                    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
                    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
                    Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

Working...
                    X