saphire ati radeon 9600 vs asus ati radeon 9600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saphire ati radeon 9600 vs asus ati radeon 9600

Whats everyones view upon these 2 graphics cards, if they were to compete which graphic card comes up as the best?

I bought a sapphire 9600 PRO from newegg.com for about 150 bucks. Thought it was a great card to go with my 19" NEC/mistubishi 930sb... or so i thought. Then I turned on my comp one day to a horrible grinding sound. The cooling fan had gone bad. Sapphire offered me nothing for the card but a referal to whomever I had purchased the card from. Of corse newegg was awesome and payed for me to ship the card back to them and refunded my money and that was after 3 months. I bought an ATI brand 9800 Pro and ill never deviate from ATI again (unless for Asus).

Comment

I have a new Sapphire 9600xt 256, runs very fast and stable my system is oc to 3.06 on a P4 2.4B and if I use the oc on the 4.1 drivers the 9600xt goes from 499 to 526 rock solid stable (more room to oc there).:thumb:

Edit: Sig out of date must update it!

Comment

I have a sapphire 9600 pro and i'm more then happy with it for price i paid canadian got a good deal was able to overlock from 400/300 to 454/342 if i had better airflow in my crap case i would able to get higher core but great card thumbs up. :blowkiss: :cheers:

Comment

I bought a sapphire 9600 pro 3 days ago i cant get the ******* to work right . On XP it works with medium hardware acceleration only and on 98SE it crapped out after updating catylist driver to 4.1 ive now tried 3.2 ,3.9, and 4.1 on xp and 98. I can play cs on xp but i cant change the controls or exit the game correctly and fps is ****e

98 its totally rat**** i have a kt 400mobo and a 2000xp chip

512 ddram2100

ANYONE GOT AN IDEA?

yes i unstalled allvideo drivers first i did a full windows reinstall mbr and all b4 i palyed with the video card

yes its plugged in properly

and yes ive even tried knockin it back to 4x instead orf 8x

Comment

Yeah, both are gret cards. I own the Sapphire 9600XT(580/640<340 DDR) and I love it. But I would get the Asus if you weren't on a budget..as the Sapphire 9600XT doesn't have a heat sensor:(

Comment

Working...
            X