XFX vid cards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XFX vid cards.

Has anyone ever used the XFX gforce cards? Does anyone know if there anygood?

I've never used or even seen one but ya checkout some reviews here.

Comment

I own a XFX FX5900 and am very happy with it. It was an upgrade from a Ti-500.
      The only thing I could say is that when I bought mine it was suppose to be a 400/800 card and I got a rev 2 that was set at 400/700 and as you check any forums you may see similair storys. That really got alot of folks upset. Anyways that is my experiance and I would say it has been a good one.

Comment

hey thx for the post. I have read some reviews on the XFX cards,
        and they seemed to be liked in general. So atleast now I have a few options as to what card to get.

Comment

hummm i once had a xfx ti4200 and it was a lot better than several fx5600u

Comment

XFX cards are made by pine allso known as pc chips a low end co as i found out to my dismay. Would steer clear from them . 73 Jock:shoot2: :shoot2: :shoot2:

Comment

I actually went ahead and purchased an XFX GeforceFX 5700u.
              I just happened to like XfX's marketing scheme. Anyway I'm very happy with the card, it OC's to 550/1.0 with no artifacts in most games. Although I'm having a problem's with KOTOR, and its been brought to my attention that it may be because I have a gimp PSU. the card also comes with a nice software bundle.
              I think most cards are the same anyway, just depends on what name you like.:D

Comment

Working...
              X