THE Beastiest Card...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE Beastiest Card...

just found some interesting info... thought i'd share it here... about a Stonking quad-R300 graphics card sports 1GB of RAM
    first link here

and other link with pics

1GB RAM , 24X Anti-aliasing and more

i want one....

Enjoi :wave:

This adaptor forms part of Evans & Sutherland's simFUSION 6000 PC based Simulation Solution, used extensively in US Military and Commercial Aircraft applications. E&S systems have featured up to 8 ATI VPUs in the past.

Evans and Sutherland

Comment

My God...... *Drops down to kness and hails* :flames:

Comment

OOh....OOh....I WANT ONE!...... I WANT ONE!.......HOW MUCH??????
        Here are my specs:
        System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

Well th military uses it, so I don't think it's going to be cheap. I say over $3000 AUD?

Comment

They are right! Can you imagine playing max payne 2 with one of THOSE in your box? You could run everything the game could throw at it and it probably wouldn't break a sweat! Even better....wonder if you could...OVERCLOCK IT!???
            Here are my specs:
            System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by DraGoN-BoY
              Well th military uses it, so I don't think it's going to be cheap. I say over 00 AUD?
              Hmm I think you can double that number a few times.. :)

Comment

Working...
              X