Winfast Gf4 Ti4800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winfast Gf4 Ti4800

How come this cards reviews are so hard to find. Ive searched everywhere and only got the benchmark of it through a Radeon 9700s review.

How come theres Ti4600 reviews everywhere and not this 1?
    Is it because Ti4600 is betta or more sortafter?

So a Thank U in advance to ne1 who can find some reviews on this card or tell me which is betta between the.

- Ti 4800
    and
    -Radeon 9500 pro(even though is rare)

If theres ne other betta card u would like to refer me to i'll be also glad.

This is because their both fit my buget and i wanted to get the best 1.

The Ti4800 is really only an overclocked Ti4600 which helped bridge the wait for the FX line.

Comment

Thanks Now i'm undecided between the

Ti 4800 and the
      Radeon 9600 pro

which 1 do u think is better?
      Their both in my price range.

Comment

I'm not a DX9 freak (well not this year anyway) so I'd go for the Ti4800.

Comment

how bout the

Radeon 9500pro?

Comment

If ya can get ya hands on a R9500P then grab it as it performs much better than the R9600P.

Comment

or you could save your $$ for a few months and get a 9700 pro when the prices get reasonable

just my :2cents:

Comment

hmmm......I'll do some calculations and decide. If i do decide to buy it now it would be the R9500P.

Thanks guys 4 the help.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Powercolor
                Sapphire
                Tyan

now theres these 3 types which make the same type of Video Card eg R9700P and they all cost different as well so whats the difference performence wise?

Comment

Price for performance, the 9700 non-Pro is the way to go. Slap it in, and install powerstirp to overclock it to a Pro; however, if you're mobo has the KT400 chipset it is advised to go w/ a GeForce, becasue the 9700 performs porlly with the KT400 chipset. The Nforce 2 chipset is the way to go.

Comment

Yeh i got a KT400 chip set
                    my mobo is the
                    Gigabyte GA-7AVXP

do u know how the Sapphire Radeon 9500pro performs on that?

Comment

Working...
                    X