X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Plz!

:steam: ARGGGHHH.

Hello ppl, im new here and i need some help

for the past two months ive been searching for a MSI geforce fx 5800 ultra, no matter where i look i cant find it, the games magezine i buy every month had an ad in it, on the ad their was a list of resellers, i have tried all of them.

Anywayz, after failing to find the card i wanted i said id get the same model, except by a different manufacturer (P.N.Y), so i logged on to the net, i went to yahoo and i entered the search criteria at which time a F*U*C*King result Listed a Geforce FX 5900 model, as you can guess im pretty pissed.

If anyone can help me with the following questions it would be fantastic (i have tried other forums but no-one responded:scream: )

1: where can someone living in Ireland buy a Geforce FX 5800 ultra (We have pc world here too, but they dont understand what im talking about, the ****)

2: W.T.F is up with the ads, they dont have a release date for the cards ( by they i mean all of the manufacturers, they all leave out dates)

3: would it be best to wait for the 5900? (remember, as far as all pc shops and all pc component sellers on the net, including dabs, pc world, amazon, the Geforce fx 5800 might as well not exist, so i have a snowball in hells chance of getting the damn card!)

(continued from above)

I just wanted to say that the main reason im so desperate for a card is that i have an ultra **** Radeon 32mb sdr in my machine and their are a lot of games i desperatly want to play (the last game with "recent" 3d graphics i bought was Morrowind, and i had to take it back since it wouldnt work, no G.T.A 3, no unreal 2, hell i cant even play CnC Generals at its lowest setting, i really knew my card was useless when i would buy pc zone (the mag i mentioned in my last post) and some times not one demo on the disk would work!

Comment

Is there some compelling reason to buy this particular card? If I were as desparate as you sound, I'd buy whatever is suitable and available.

Comment

I'd either wait for the 5900, or go get yourself a Radeon 9700 Pro or 9800 Pro...

Comment

Hmmm not sure where u can get the 5800 over here but check out The overclocking store for the best selection on video cards:thumb: 9800 pro is a good card:thumb:

Comment

Here you are

Personally I would wait until next month and buy an MSI Geforce FX 5900.

Comment

Working...
            X