Ennyah FX5900 graphic card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ennyah FX5900 graphic card

Here is a shot of Ennyah's new GeForce FX 5900 graphic card.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

And the box...
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Is that a normal molex power connector in the back of that beast? I didn't realise they sucked THAT much power. I thought it was only the little floppy drive connectors. Must be too much of an ATi influence on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
        Is that a normal molex power connector in the back of that beast? I didn't realise they sucked THAT much power. I thought it was only the little floppy drive connectors. Must be too much of an ATi influence on me.
        Regular molex - it is based on the nVidia reference, they've used this moxel connector because people often run out of the FDD connectors.
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Gotta love the heat spreader. Great design:thumb:

Comment

..any idea when we will see em?

Comment

June :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                The 9800Pro uses a regular 4 pin molex...:shh:
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by ivan - soze
                  ..any idea when we will see em?
                  Originally posted by weta
                  June :thumb:
                  In stores ? That soon ? Probably the end of June knowing our luck...but :woot: all the same !
                  SPAM Special Ops

Comment

..personally, im not impressed with the 4x2=8 pipeline...but if the drivers are good, then the 9800 or 5900 question gets murkier...about as murky as Nvidias antriscopic filtering, which I saw in a shootout between 5900/9800...awful, bloody awful using an SS map....I think Im like many ppl, waiting for Doom3, and the tech that comes with it(and the 'other' games that will use the engine..), and hoping we can afford/purloin a card that can run D3@ 60fps+.....from what Ive seen, and Nvidia are promoting it, the 5900 can do this, though Nvidias 'optimisations' may be in effect again...mb by this time NEXT year, with Athlon64 in the picture, it wont even matter....but this aint a year from now!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X