NVIDIA Announces Over 60 Add-In Card and OEM Partners for Ge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Announces Over 60 Add-In Card and OEM Partners for Ge

www.nvidia.com/content/wheretobuy/consumer.asp.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

That's mighty nice, but that isn't the problem. nVidia has always had a large following that is ready to create a new product line with their new "State of the Art" GPUs.

The real question is this:
    "Will nVidia get off their dead ass and produce enough of these new killer GPUs to fulfill the market trends?"

If so, then we will see if they can make a top of the line video card. Otherwise we'll just sit back wishing we had one to play with because there aren't any around. :shoot2:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

who makes the reference cards for nvidia, it usually seems that (literally when u look at the picture of the card) producers stick closer with reference design on higher end models, whereas like mx440s or fx5200s have unique designs for each and every card producer. is this nvidia policy ?

Comment

I think board mfg'rs redesign the low end boards to cut a few corners and save some $$'s on the high volume production stuff

the high end boards are much more complex and don't sell near as many units - it may not be cost effective to spend the time to redesign them - I wouldn't be surprised if the high end boards had more strict production guide lines to follow too...

Comment

Working...
        X