Highest 3DMARK 2001SE score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest 3DMARK 2001SE score?

What is the highest 3DMARK 2001SE score you have seen?

Comment

Really???
      I thought it was around 16K 18K...

Which are the system specifications??

Comment

All you gotta do is look at the 3dmark site to see who's got the top score... :rolleyes2

Comment

and that score is with an abit mobo, no offence but i seriously think an asus board would increased that by a 1000 points.
          I saw this comparison where abit i875p board was beaten in almost all categories including 3dmark 01&03 results, by an overclocked asus e7205...
          so imagine the asus i875p...

Comment

Beefy thats high, but i have a s/s of 27,092 set by someone in this forum (not me)

Comment

Screenshots don't mean much. Do you know if they tested it at default? Is it on a normal machine? Seriously, these guys put in so much work to get an extra 10 points or so out of their machine. They overclock using dry ice and liquid nitrogen. There systems aren't usually stable for more than a couple hours, unless they top up the coolants. I fail to see anyone getting more that 22000 around here...

Just to show you something.. This is my score on 3DMark2003.

Comment

LOL Beefy, aren't you just the Paint Shop masterrrr :)
                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Yeah, but I'm trying to get him to upload his score (when he gets back online) for full proof

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                    LOL Beefy, aren't you just the Paint Shop masterrrr :)
                    :) Well, it's not as good as my AMD 5000 chip, but it proves my point.

Comment

Yeah you win...but what if i got this person to upload it?

Comment

If they upload their results, and if they truly did get that score (at default) then I'll be shocked and awed...

Seriously, they'd have to have some stupidly insane cooling on their massively overclocked PC and video card... You don't get scores like that running on stock cooling.

Comment

Of course, when he logs on i'll tell him to update

Comment

Working...
                          X