Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boughted a Radeon 9700 Pro yestyrday!

10200 and 2003: about 2800

*cough*... speaking of buying new cards, I got a Radeon 9700 Pro All-in-Wonder last week...

Didn't run 3DMark2001, but 3DMark2k3 got 4600.. :)

Plus the TV / Video input works a treat. Plugged it into the Pay TV box and recorded UFC 42 straight to DivX. Worked flawlessly first time. :)

Comment

did you run into any audio problems, or did u just skip the card's audio and directly connect to the sound card instead fo going tru the card

Comment

Not a single problem.

I plugged in the L/R audio and S-video cable to the little box that connects directly to the card, which then runs out another cable and into the Line In port on my sound card. Sounds great. I recorded at a slightly lower audio quality to save a bit of space, but there was no jumping / skipping when I tried both the high quality and low quality audio.

Due to the software and nature of the recording, I wasn't sure whether going straight to the sound card would have recorded the feed's audio, so I just ran it the way it is supposed to be run.

I cannot fault this card at all. Highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomi_s
          10200 and 2003: about 2800 points.
          I just realised something. Your system (well, the one in your sig) is better than mine. You should be scoring at least 4000 in 3DM2k3.

Comment

Yes but u both forgot to state at wot resolution u ran the tests:thumb: Beefy u cudave dun it at half the resolurtion hence the higher score:thumb:

Comment

It's so good to hear that you Boughted that card.

I'm sure that you will be very happy with it :)

Comment

Originally posted by rugbydude
                Yes but u both forgot to state at wot resolution u ran the tests:thumb: Beefy u cudave dun it at half the resolurtion hence the higher score:thumb:
                If you are stupid enough not to run it on default settings when comparing it, then what's the point of stating your score?

When people state scores it is assumed that it is using the defaults... :rolleyes2

Comment

Well if he used default settings then he should score way higher than that..

I beat him in 3d mark 2001se with my XP2100+ and Ti4200 everything at stock..

:cheers:

Comment

Heh! :D I also thought why I got so low scores. This morning I disabled the virus scan and all other stuff and got 4587 marks in 2003 and 13 196

Comment

that's a lot better.. :) And it's just a small grammatical flaw that was mentioned. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

It's just me being a barsterd :)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TOXIC
                            It's just me being a barsterd :)
                            *******. :) Now you know how it feels...

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                              *******. :) Now you know how it feels...
                              :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X