Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ure lucky 3d mark 03 wont even work for me:mad:

Comment

I went to that website and it said you have to pay for 3dMark. i just want to score my system.

Comment

The Pro version is the pay for version but there is a freebie one but obvious ya missed the small link to it.

Comment

Do you actually have to download the 181 mb file to see your score. Can't you just click on a link on the website and it tells you??

Comment

No the test must be done on the PC itself and can't be done over the net.

Comment

screw downloading it, I play games with max quality just fine, I know I have a good comouter, so I don't need a 181 mb program to tell me that.

Comment

About the GF4 MX 440, I have a ASUS one which doesn't have a fan on it. What would be that average temperature I would expect to see?? At the moment it's O/C to 325/500Mhz Core Clock/Mem Clock and is running at 29 degrees celcius.

Comment

Most GF4 MX's don't have active cooling but no 2 cards will overclock at the same frequencies and there are plenty of other factors that will impact on this such as case coolin' and the batches that core and memory come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberdan3
                    screw downloading it, I play games with max quality just fine, I know I have a good comouter, so I don't need a 181 mb program to tell me that.
                    actually you cant be sure about that CS does not require a good computer, the point of that "181 mb program" is to actually prove you have a good computer

Comment

I play Battlefield 1942 and I play that full settings on 1024*768 res. I KNOW my computer is good enough to not hnave to have the program tell me. I know CS does not take much to run, but Battlefield does.

Comment

nice i play BF medium res 800*600 i think :P but i get NO lag spots, but then im running a ****ty gforce3 :P

Comment

Working...
                        X