what do you suggest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you suggest

I want to build a new rig which i can overclock to the max but it must remain stable.
    I think this time i will try watercooling to get the most out of it but I have not tried this before but I want to give it a go.
    This rig will mainly do video editing and conversion so a high processing rate is essential however the cpu will be running at a 100% for prolonged periods so i dont want it crashing half way thru.
    I have been mainly a P4 man however I am willing to try AMD for a change.
    Any body got any suggestions, If I decide on AMD i would go the Barton route but I am keen to hear about what are the best watercooling options.

For what ya plan on usin' it for stick to the P4. AMD's are better for raw code and heavy floatin' point operations where SSE2 intructions won't help ya.

Comment

Ok even if I keep with the P4, I still need to know whats the best watercooling setup and which is the best combo, cpu/mobo/ram setup,
      If its p4 price wise i will start with a 2.53.

Comment

Have a look at the DangerDen units and remember that the more liquid the system uses the better which is why the small self contained units that are now available are totally useless.

Comment

Working...
        X