Can't get stable at all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get stable at all!

Hey guys, I have the MSI K8N Neo2 platinum, Athlon 64 3500+ newcastle, 1 GB Kingston value RAM DDR400, AIW 9800 Pro, Audigy 2 ZS gamer, volcano cooler for the processor, kingwin cooler for VGA, two 160 GB SATA drives in a raid 0 on ports 1 and 2. Using the MSI overclock options I can't even overclock to the lowest level, 3%, with out the system crashing. Does anyone know of stability issues I might be having, settings I could try or anything else I need to know? Also, with earlier versions of ATI tool I was able to OC my card to 400 with no problems, now it tells me that the max clock is 390. Any ideas on that?
    Last edited by Soccer1725; 05-20-2005, 11:42 PM. Reason: Bad title

Re: Can't get stable at all!

To start I would say switch your raid config to SATA slots 3+4 rumor has it that slots 1+2 dont lock. Second I would lock your AGP and PCI bus by setting AGP frequency to 67 and from there I would consult this site to begin....

http://xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43033

Good luck with your project!! Lemmie know what you get, ill try to help in anyway I can but I have an OC project in progress myself. Then again when many minds are focused on similar goals one might see something amiss that others may have overlooked! Be good!

Comment

Re: Can't get stable at all!

try to change your memory, my best ever memory is hynix bh-5, it can run in higest Mhz with low latecy.

Comment

Working...
      X