Motherboard = GA-7ZXE
    System = Windows XP
    Processor speed = its running at 1.5GBhz

please help

<center></center>

Comment

what?

Comment

search the bloody forums first (specificly the overclocking forum), this subject has been beaten to death already. Once you have some more specific questions, we can try this again.

Comment

How about i dont know what im doing and im asking for a link or something that explains.... telling me to go to something really doesnt help

Comment

Well for starters I don't know why ya want to overclock yet when that XP2400+ is way underclocked (it would be better to get it up to its 2GHz speed first). You must have the FSB set to 100MHz instead of 133MHz.
            Is that mobo a Rev1.x, 2.0 or 2.1?
            Another thing is that with a mobo that only supports SDRAM ya certainly ain't getin' the full performance of the CPU as the memory can only supply info to the CPU at only half the bandwidth of the CPU capabilities.
            Here's a guide though that should help ya out once ya set things right (if the revision of it will let ya get things right).

Comment

im sorry but i havent a clue what to do? Whats wrong with my SDram can i fix that. i had a look at the link, and i didnt understand it. I need a tutorial or something that will give me a step by step guide to what to do. If you can get me a SDRAM thingy tutoral (hyperlink to it) and then if i need to overclock my processor can you give me a hyperlink to it too. Please help. i need my processor to run faster

Comment

For starters read your mobo manual and ya'll likely find that there's a jumper on the mobo itself that must be moved to change the FSB setting from 100MHz to 133MHz.
                PC 133 SDRAM only has a bandwidth 1.05GB where as the FSB of your processor is capable of 2.1GB. To fix this problem would require a mobo equiped to support DDR SDRAM and DDR memory.
                There would be no pacific guide to suit your setup and there are no certainties to what settings will work with it as a lot of luck plus trial and error involved with overclocking but if you can't understand that guide (or the older one linked from the first page) then you really have no right to overclock.

Comment

Working...
                X