X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by First Engineer
    acctually GIGAbyte MOBOs are much better than Intel's one
    they have more properities
    Somehow I think you missed his point, yes GB has more "properties/settings" you can play around with in order to oc etc.
    But they are not faster at stock speed or as Neil2094 put it, "out of the box". :)

[B]and features
    Not necessarily, all onboard devices can be had on Intels boards just like any other brand. ;)

[B]intel is just a crap ,all they can is INtel BY intel and peopel think that they are better..!!
    If used in server environments or other non oc systems then the Intel boards tend to be slightly faster than their competition. Besides if buying a board for oc/tweaking etc there are better brands than GB, but thats just my personal opinion.

Intel boards crap? Yeah I guess you own many of em'.. :rolleyes2

Btw did I hear you mention ECS..?

Comment

yea dude ECS is **** just **** and not even to be c ompared to new mobo's omfg i cant believe he said ECS, oh yes he did, thers no way, omg!! ECS are you NUTS?!!? there there worst crap i ever seen!!! (ok enough hate here) but the ram is too slow to overclock and the bus probably isnt syncrouse (1:1) as was the case with early on ddr cheas ass mobo's is there 2:3 or 4:5 memory/cpu so its only ddr 266 so there wont be much overclock room anyway, also the mobo probably doesnt have the settings available like everyone said, by the way what brand is that mobo?

ok peace out guys:thumb:

Comment

If serious about oc/tweaking then the brands can be limited to Asus, Abit, Epox, Soltek. Maybe Msi to but I ain't go to much knowledge bout them even though I run one myself..

(lousy 2100 mem = no oc anyways)

Comment

Enough guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            Enough guys...
            I wouldn't be too hard on them Beff. One fool just made a complete ass of themselves and the others are just tryin' to wipe it for them. :devil win

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
              I wouldn't be too hard on them Beff. One fool just made a complete ass of themselves and the others are just tryin' to wipe it for them. :devil win

Comment

Incorrect, Abit IS a 1st tier manufacturer.

Comment

to let people know ..
                  first tier MOBOs maker are sorted by MOBos output not quality ...
                  and here is the table that determine the first tier mobbo maker out put for 2003 year..

Asustek 29.50
                  ECS 18.36
                  MSI >15.00
                  Gigabyte 13.50
                  Total >76.36

so people when some one try to say somthing just .. try to know what are you talking about first ......:hammer:
                  and Abit has some kind of quality because it was part of Gigabyte and then separated and take some of Gigabyte employee...
                  and if u want me to list the others out put i'll try to figure it out

Comment

Working...
                  X