No announcement yet.

How high should i go and how do i know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for the bull**** there is no auto refresh rate...I meant the optimal setting in the adapter tab....So don't worry about that at all....NO such thing..I was only guessing or should I say talking out the top of my hat...in a sarcasting way becasuse I guessed you had xp...

Comment

thanks 4 all the help but im talk ing to alienware so if somethings screwed up there paying 4 it thank god for warnantys the thang is i did not brake any thing so they need to pay 4 it im real ****ed up right know im sorry :shoot3:

Comment

Check to see if the fan is turning on the card. I have seen more than a few stock fans on agp cards fail or turn really slow after even a few days of use. Thats why I got a tt blueorb now.

Just trying to help.
        athlon xp-m@2456mhz(12x204)
        tt aquariusII liquid cooled/ arctic silver ceramique
        asus a7n8xe-dlx
        thermaltake xaserIII lanfire
        bfg 6800gt
        seagate sataII 250gb/seagate 7200rpm 160gb ide
        samsung dvdrw
        2x1024 kingston hyper-x pc3200/ windows xp pro sp3
        logitech mx518/ logitech wingman rumble
        2x samsung 955df 19"/ canon i960
        creative x-fi fatal1ty 64mb/ altec lansing 251-5.1
        mushkin 550w

opteron 146 @ 2850 (10x285)
        DFI infinity nf4 ultra
        thermaltake tsunami dream -black
        seagate sataII 500gb
        evga 8600gt oc ssc edition
        samsung sata dvd-rw
        2x1024 ocz black
        logitech ifeel/ nec accusync 75f
        ocz fatal1ty 550w

Comment

:rolleyes: noooooo I was the only sonic person.....rofl...never mind...

Any ways, yeah, I've hear only good things about tt and other fan modders out there. Especialy the,"crystal orb."

I wasent sure in your last post, but did you open the case to check for that power cord problem?

Comment

I am assuming that you have probably sent the alienware back to the mothership....

and they will have most likely said it's gona take a while???

Thats why when I am going to build my new system It's gona be from scratch. So if it breaks I will be the only one to blame and the warrantys will be the get out of jail free card.

Comment

Hey I laughed at the post.....that's what you intended right? To be funny! Nothing wrong with a little humour.

I think there were issues with refresh rates on the older catalyst drivers prior to version 3.2.

check that.

Comment

i have no idea but it its getting worse think my card is screwed they will fix it or else

Comment

Comment

And if ya monitor doesn't support 200Hz then ya'll eventually burn it out, usually 85Hz is more than enough and usually supported.

Comment

Wiggo's right. I didn't see your model but most of the nec's didn't show refresh rates over 100Hz. Go with 85Hz. Sorry mine tells me when I've gone to far. Then resets itself.
                      Here's what yours is rated for @1024 x 768 @ 50 to 116 Hz
                      and here's the page if you wanted to look at the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X