Gaming +driver issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming +driver issues

Slowdown;its a comon problem with games on some machines. Best bet is to make sure you have the latest drivers and the latest patches. Oh yes and make sure to turn off all background software virus checkers and the like. Not much else ya can do best just turn off back ground software.:cheers:

Comment

Comment

That isnt the "Highest Quality" but it should work fine. Did you overclock it? Maybe there it is overheating slowly and damaging something.

Otherwise just get the lastest video drivers and game patches and it should work, in therory, which usually doenst apply to computers

Comment

Comment

This should only happen during complicated sceens. You don't need to worry it happens on most systems running moh aa. It just seems to demand a lot of resources. To decrease this try increasing your ram. Happy nazi hunting

Comment

Well its seems you was right!! I found two programs that was running far back... in the background. When I shut down those programs my "slow downs" is gone! The fps now lays between 50-100. I guess I gained more graficpower in my new albatron ti4680 card but maybe unecessary...lol
              My fps performace became better.
              Thx for your help

Comment

Yep no worries mate. The graphics card would have boosted performance but background programs are the worst for slow down. Best press ctrl+alt+del before playing games just to make sure:cheers:

Comment

Working...
                X