Where to get Leadtek drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Leadtek drivers

I've just formatted my computer, and went to download drivers from the Leadtek website and it seems to have bombed out!?! Is the anywhere else I can get the Leadtek drivers from?

Found this;

Driverscollection.com - One of largest free net library of device drivers for computer hardware. 6'411'278 (401.99 TB) drivers available for free download.

I don't have to look at a 800X600 screen in 16 colours anymore!:)

I still think there is something fubar with FTP from the Asia Pacific region. I had two ftp downloads from two seperate FTP sites in that region, and they both kicked the bucket at the same time!:confused:

Comment

Could be that the trunk line was messed up in some way. But as for the drivers, why use the Leadtek variety when there are much newer out there. I normally use www.guru3d.com for my nVidia drivers, and the NVHardpage utility is very good as well. :)
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

I'll second Darth on that one and nV HardPage supports the refreshrate fix for up to 29.60 Dets now. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I don't know about any other leadtek people but I never had luck with leadtek drivers. I usually stick with the Nvidia Drivers. When ever I bring up the properties it errors on me. Oh well maybe its just me.

Comment

Is it a good idea...to use the Detanator Destroyer b4 updating a nvidia driver or can you just update on top....?: peace2: THx
            - Damien

Comment

It's always good to purge old drivers of any sort before adding new ones as they are likely to leave things that will cause probs, if not immediately then sometime soon after. :smokin:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
              X