any suggestion for my leadtek FX5600?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any suggestion for my leadtek FX5600?

Help!! please,everytime i install the drivers for my videocard Leadtek FX5600 256mb,the screen runs into some unreadable fixels and reboots within 5 -10seconds.For any reply,i reall appreciate it, anfd thanks in advance

Re: any suggestion for my leadtek FX5600?

Does it work in any other computers? Do other video cards work in that computer? Have you uninstalled the drivers from the previous video card?

Comment

RE:
      Previous drivers were uninstalled,even the latest drivers dont work.Theres also a tool from leadtek to update AGP,which i tried.Even fresh OS install with my spare hard drive doesnt work.I even tried with my friends motherboard.But still the same problem persists.Thank you very much for the reply

Comment

Did you just buy this, or did it previously work and the problem just started recently?

Comment

RE:
          The videocard worked fine for 2 years in my Gigabyte motherboard, recently just got this problem when i install it with an MSI 865PEneo 3 motherboard,which got some BIOS problems,and made my Audigy2 platinum junk.Anyway I returned the motherboard to dealer,which he replaced with intel.

Comment

Working...
          X