Clear All

• new system, total nub

k so i got my new sys,
    amd 64 3500 venice
    leadtek gf 7800 gt
    512 x2 adata 3200
    dfi nf4 ultra infinity

ok.. so far so good
    my OS is regular win xp [not 64] - should i change?
    can i install x64 vcard drivers ?
    im gettin low performance with this new sys.. and im really tired of it
    this isnt the way things should roll

plz advise me, or just tell me evrything from the start, what to DL what to Install how to/ when to

i can format, will format, and want to foramt, and get newest drivers, max evrything out, im just 2 narcsistic for myself ;]

thx for the helpers.. bah im such a nub

Re: new system, total nub

[QUOTE=RaZieL]
    my OS is regular win xp [not 64] - should i change?
    can i install x64 vcard drivers ?[quote]No.
    Originally posted by RaZieL
    plz advise me, or just tell me evrything from the start, what to DL what to Install how to/ when to
    If it didn't come installed with Windows, install DirectX 9.0C. Don't bother downloading it, because there's no way in hell you don't already have it on multiple game discs. Just go to My Computer and right-click on the disc and click "Direct X" and it will install it from the disc. Agian, this is only if you don't already have DX 9.0C.

Download and install the latest nForce 4 chipset drivers from nVidia.com. Make sure you reboot afterwards.

Download and install the latest Forceware (GeForce drivers) drivers from nVidia.com. Reboot.

If anything isn't working (check Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager), see if its drivers are on the CD that came with the motherboard. Install them and reboot.

Install any other device drivers necessary. Reboot.

You should be done. Exactly how "low" is the performance you're getting?

Comment

Re: new system, total nub

a- ty
      b- emm its not like uber low, but lately the pc is like jamming sometimes, which never accured at start.. and stuff like that

u guys reccomend using WinFox / NTune ?

Comment

Working...
      X