3.9 cats not oc friendly???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.9 cats not oc friendly???

when i instaled the 3.9 cats and tryed to oc everytime i adjust the frequencies they end up going back to default. they didnt do this before when i had the 3.7 cats. i am using riva tuner but i have used rage 3d and powerstrip and the same thing, whats up? let me know if im missing something.

Hmm... maybe a conflict between the OC utilities you're using? Just a shot in the dark. I use 3DRage with Cat 3.9 drivers with no problems on a 9800 Pro.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

funny thing is, i used rage and powerstrip and neither worked even when i had the older drivers. but riva tuner was the only oc app that i had any luck with, i guess ill go back to the 3.7's and see if it solves it, will let u know how it turns out.

Comment

problem solved, got the new 3.10 drivers and now the oc stays. is it me or do the new drivers have a big jump in IQ(image quality)
        lovin it :cheers:

Comment

Dunno... haven't had time to try out the new drivers yet, but I will soon. Already have them downloaded.

Glad your problem was fixed up, though I still don't know why it gave you problems.
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

Working...
          X