No announcement yet.

Nvidia detonator 27.30!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe just drop back to the 23:11's with Refresh patch till the patch gets updated then. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
      Maybe just drop back to the 23:11's with Refresh patch till the patch gets updated then. :smokin:
      That is exactly what I did to fix the problem originally. What I want is the 27.42s and Refresh Rate fix.....sigh

Comment

Remember... a majority of the newer drivers for nVidia are beta drivers. They are leaked (purposely?) on a constant basis, but aren't full-fledged versions with support for all functions. If the qualities you're looking for are that important to you, then stick with the 23.11 set and try new drivers as they hit the streets. When you find a newer set that allows you to use the functions you like, then life will be good again. :)
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Is there not a limit on how big ur siggie can be *coughs god*

Comment

Mmmm.........
            Maybe a slightly smaller text with align left and right maybe ya think? :?:
            But definately not as big as some have turned out to start with. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shepps
              Is there not a limit on how big ur siggie can be *coughs god*

If there is a sig limit, I didn't know about it. I redid it for you anyways. Is it good now?:thumb:

Comment

Still too large IMHO
                Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by God

If there is a sig limit, I didn't know about it. I redid it for you anyways. Is it good now?:thumb:
                  it still takes up one full screen at 1024x768
                  TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

is there any need to have a siggie that big though?I think most of us know the logos for the ppl that make the parts in your box, maybe you could get rid of it :P :flames:

Comment

Yeah the sig is huge LOL

Comment

ok guys how about this: ill edit the gif file to contain all the info in the table? Then it will only be 320x245. That be cool?:?:

Comment

Sounds much better. Sigs are nice but they can enoy ppl also. :smokin:

Comment

"Thanks for the info MySTiCuSS but I'll be sticking with the 23.11 drivers as they are stable as a rock on my system "

Wish I could say the same but 23.11 were a real problem for me. I went back to 21.83 and that cleared things right up.

Comment

argh...when i goto http://www.guru3d.com/ site and try to download detenator 24.72 it says file not found on server :confused:

if anyone has a link that works then plz hook me up :D

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                                sax[/size]]
                                argh...when i goto http://www.guru3d.com/ site and try to download detenator 24.72 it says file not found on server :confused:

if anyone has a link that works then plz hook me up :D
                                You don't mean the latest 27.42's do ya? :?:
                                If so they can be got here http://www.rivastation.com/treiber_1_e.htm ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X