• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehehe.....

Comment

Nice post vladik! Here have a beer!

Comment

buy the koolance system this time and see if it cools better then your home made one then you know what to buy or build next time

Comment

u wanna finance that fer me? cause if someone wants to buy me a new koolance system... hell.. i'll take it.

Comment

Hey, if you're buying, I want one too!

Comment

:wave:

i'll take one too :D
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

well if that is the case then I will send ya my credit card bill when it comes in and let you pay for my new project hehe

Comment

Hey Neoz, you name yourself after that lake that bubbled up all the CO2 and killed everything in the neighboring towns?

Comment

never thought about that, this is just a nick I hve had since I waas about 16.

Comment

Yea, its spelled Lake Nyos and its in Cameroon. Its a deep lake and volcanic vents at the bottom bubbled up C02 (for years), and the lake is so deep that pressure in the depths caused the co2 to be immediatly absorbed the solution, just like pop... until one day something (noone knows) started the chain reaction and all the CO2 was released, and since c02 is heavier than air (nitrogen, oxygen, etc) it floated along the ground and suffocated everything that breaths air down wind for a few miles...

Comment

well that's no good

Comment

I Have a Question....im getting a water cooling kit soon and i was wondering what is the best way to run the tubes....my idea is...

Pump----VideoCard----CPU----Radiator----Pump

Now would the water going to the GPU first warm up the CPU or is it soo fast that there is no difference?????....thanks

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Comment

Ideally you would want
                            <center> -----video-----
                            pump---------------< +++++++++++++ >--radiator------pump
                            ------CPU------ </center>
                            (just ignore the +'s) and that way neither video card nor the CPU has to receive warm coolant. ;)
                            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                              Ideally you would want
                              <center> -----video-----
                              pump---------------< +++++++++++++ >--radiator------pump
                              ------CPU------ </center>
                              (just ignore the +'s) and that way neither video card nor the CPU has to receive warm coolant. ;)
                              <center>:cheers:</center>
                              If i do that...would they get the same amount of water pumping thru them....and are u talking about these (check pic)....im just curious if it would affect the water flow to each one...meaning would the CPU get more or the GPU or they will get the exact same flow of coolant...thanks again wiggo

Comment

Would this be what your talkin about.....

Comment

Working...
                                X