No announcement yet.

Question about Volcano9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the thing is I need it now, so I think I am going to buy a 9 (plus it is cheaper than the 7+) then when the 11 comes out in my shops I might buy it then.

Comment

I can't find anywhere near that sells Artic Silver but I have found somewhere what sells Antec Silver : http://www.antec-inc.com/acesory.html#silver

Is this nearly the same and just as good?

Comment

it's not the same...but that is what I use and it works for me

ac3 is sold at many, many places

Here's one to start with

Comment

a newbie question guys.... which version of volcano is better and cheaper? is the fan that comes with your cpu is not good enough?

Comment

Well guys I've got my Volcano 9 and I must say I'm very happy with it. Not under a heavy load it is automatically keeping the temp at about 40C with the revs at 2800 so is therefore quiet.

Comment

ha! take that wiggo! :D

Comment

I'll wait till I hear his verdict when the weather warms up and it starts singin' at full speed (I hope he ain't deaf). ;)
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

:p

Comment

the full speed runs around 5000rpm, like a hair dryer i'm getting deaf, but nobody runs them at full throttle, just cant handle it , but again for those brave souls of the delta 60mm, this is nothing....

Comment

Working...
                    X