Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thermaltake silentpower or antec truepower????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thermaltake silentpower or antec truepower????

im debating whether to get a 430w antec or 420w thermaltake power supply, does anyone have any opinions on which one is better?

The Thermaltake one is preety much a Re Baged Antec. So it doesnt really matter which one you go :P

Comment

And both are made by the same SE Asian company (along w/ some other Names). If ya find the brand "Super Flower" don't be put off by it's much cheaper price. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

oh really, then since tt is sold out, im goin with antec

Comment

Wiggo, are you sure you have that company right? SuperFlower? Or is it SuperPower?

Comment

The company uses the name "Super Flower" here in Australia but they may use "Super Power" in another country, that I can't answer for sure or whether this may just be another client for them just as the other companies are. : peace2:

Comment

Yeah, I was just looking at newegg.com and they had superpower, so I was wondering, but they only had cases. I found a link to superflower through google though.

Comment

Well that same company does also make cases I believe but I havn't been linked to one yet to know what they look like yet and gettin' around a Chinese/SE Asian website is rather hard (I can't be bothered myself plus for some reason it ain't workin' atm). :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X