Thermalite SK-7 vs SLK-800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermalite SK-7 vs SLK-800

for the price, which would be better to get? i mean sk-7 is cheaper i know, but saving $10, would i get as good of a performance? or should i just go with slk-800 and dish out the extra $10. suggestions? thanks.

Comment

i see... check this review out though... what do you think about it?

Comment

Now that's the first review that I've seen with the results reversed. :?:

I'd rather use this as a comparison myself, http://www.dansdata.com/coolercomp.htm ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i decided on getting the slk-800. it was on sale for 29.99 and ys tech fan with speed control for 8.99. not a bad deal i think.

Comment

where did u find it for $30???

Comment

sk-7 is $19.99 and slk is 29.99

good deal.

Comment

I'm guessing you're in america. That price is about 1/4 of what they are over here, which means its almost cheaper for us to order from over there and get it shipped.

Comment

Yep, US of A. where u at? 1/4? expensive. it's costing you about 120?

Comment

Yeah the SK7 is around $84aus while the SLK800 is around $110aus which is why a Volcano 7+ is such good value at $55aus as it already has a fan and ya don't have to fork out extra for one. ;)
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                    X