Need a cheap water cooler solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a cheap water cooler solution

I'm looking to get into water cooler to eliminate the loud howl of the Delta on my GW FOP-38 , lower temps is a good thing too ;)

So I'm not sure where to start , I want very good performance and quality parts but I'm sure I can do better than some of the $400 kits price wise. That seems about average when you add in the pump , rad , piping , res , water blocks for cpu , gpu , north bridge ... I don't think my hard drives need water cooling immediatly , maybe as a future addition.

I don't want to get some little dinky beginners entry level kit though , even though I am a beginner to water cooling I'm not to this sort of thing , and I don't want to have to replace it for a better one , I want this one to last through future upgrades to my system.

Where should I start looking ? What brands ? What size of pump and rad should I be looking at , theres so many sizes and I don't know what getting a bigger one or medium sized one would change.

Maybe if there was some ultimate guide to water cooling eh :confused:

Forget cheap setups as there likely to perform badly plus could cause a great deal of heartache. If ya want one then get a qualiity kit, DangerDen products are very good. If that's out of your price range then have a listen to someone's Volcano 7+ as it sounds much better than a Delta plus cools much better than the GW heatsink. :devil win
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
    X