Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermal Take Hardcano 2

Guys urgent question

I just bought a Hardcano 2 and need to know 1 thing ...
    Are the LCD displays powered by battery or mains system power??
    Accourding to TT site i have to remove the battery savers from under the batterys but there aint any savers ( a small piece of paper) so the display is all but blank .

If they get mains power aswell thats fine but i will be pissed off if its just batterys !!

The pieces of paper that you took out from the batteries are the battery savers. ;)
    Soz but batteries only but at least you can see how fast your rig cools down as my DigitalDoc5 is PSU powered and stops with the power. : peace2:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Yeah but problem is there was no batteries savers !!! no paper no nothing and the LCD display is all but blank. Why should i now have to fork out more cash for batteries !!

GRRR not happy jan !!!

Comment

If that's the case then I'd be contacting the supplier about that and askin' for live batteries to be supplied.

Comment

cost me $5 for 2 new batteries :)

So Wiggo this little unit should be very acurate if the sensor is attached to the underside of the cpu ? Only reason i ask is there is 6 deg dif from bios temp to the led temp on the harcano ??

Also any idea what a safe temp fo the gpu on the gforce 4 ti4200 is ? currently idle its 40 deg !!! cpu idle is 45 ??

cheers

Comment

Yeah they arn't expensive but the temps are pretty accurate as the internals are basically CompuNurses and those temps sound spot on to mine. ;)

Comment

cheers wiggo . Can always rely on a quick response from you ;)

Love the hardcano 2 ;P

Comment

Well then I'll add you to the growin' list I've got. :thumb:

Comment

Man this is the best peice of H/W i have seen i love it. No more worrying of the CPU or GPU are to hot. Runs under load now at approx 46 deg for the CPU and 40 deg for the Ti 4200.

Bios still claims it about 50 to 55 but i trust a sensor right on the cpu before i will trust an app .

Get one of these they rock :)

Comment

Working...
                  X