nice case fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice case fan

im wondering what an the best case fan would be to import cool air into my case but not be too loud or bulky. i would like to know this because my conp is running a little hotter that i woule like it to run and its not a problem with the HSF either. :snip:
    **LAPTOP**
    Core 2 Duo "Memron" T7500 (2.2ghz)
    Intel Crestline GL960/GM965/PM965
    4096mb DDR2-667 5-5-5-12
    NVIDIA Quadro FX 570M (512 MB)

Really any decent 80mm ball bearing (last longer than sleeve bearings) 30-50 cfm fan should do the job for you and some can be had with LED's if you so desire. ;)

I've used a few Thermaltake SMART CASE FAN II's in my case so that I can adjust the airflow in my case to suit the varying conditions here. :)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Smart Fan II's are pretty nice. I would say try and pick up a couple of those. But basically what Wiggo said, pretty much any 8cm fan will help your cooling.

Comment

Don't worry about noise, you get used to it :p

Comment

the hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, of my box. Oh how i miss the sound when my computer is off, or I am away! :laugh:

Comment

solution 1:
            Turn volume/music up

solotion 2:
            On/off switchs for fans

Comment

I might be like off but saidin weren't you getting an ABIT?
              - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
                Noooo don't mention anything bout the ABIT! Oh well too late now. My case is pretty loud, Volcano 7+ is at max speed and I have 5 Smart Fan's in it

Comment

Yeah I was. I got the first one and it died after three days of use. I was in the middle of playing some cs and then locked up and died..no post. I rma'd and got my new one. I installed XP and had it running... rebooted after installing the newest video driver. When it came back up into windows.....it locked up. I restarted and that mobo was dead to...no post. So, I decided to go with a different mobo company...and chose the soyo board...... I could not be happier :D

Comment

I told ya not to mention the ABIT....

Comment

Wow man...that sucks...i wonder why...AbiT is relaiable...bad batch i guess....SoYo is great also...ENJOY!....i was just curious: peace2:
                      - Damien

Comment

Working...
                      X