Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watercooling

Hello,

I am wanting to go for an all watercooled setup, gpu and cpu, but i've never attempted anything like this before, so i was looking for pointers.

I found this guide and it seems pretty thorough, and these are the parts i wanted to get.

EK supreme hf nickel
    thermochill pa120.3 + 120.2
    laing d5 vario
    ek 480gtx nickel full cover block
    1/2 ID hose
    not sure on the reservoir yet
    kill coil
    distilled water
    compression fittings all round

Please check out my choices and help guide me in the right direction, thanks.

Thanks.

Re: Watercooling

All sounds good to me, and nice choices!

Might also want to check out some of the guides posted here when you have time
    Water Cooling - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

Comment

thank you, i will have a read of those too

Comment

Good luck choosing and setting it all up, looks like you have already made some great choices anyway so I think you are good to go!

Comment

Wonder if you are willing to try the water-cooled RAM from Kingston. The triple channel kit: KHX2000C9AD3W1K6/6GX(6GB DDR3 2000MHz CL9-10-9-27 @ 1.65v)

Comment

Thanks for the links, I was also looking for some helpful tips. Again thanks

Comment

Glad to know it's helpful. Are you planning to build up a water-cooled system?

Comment

Yeah , but if money would be a problem then I would have to stick to watercooling kits like the larkooler. I've read that it also performs well.

Comment

Working...
                X