Stock Fan Size for AMD Retail CPU HSF's?? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Fan Size for AMD Retail CPU HSF's?? Help

Newegg.com - AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice 2.0GHz 512KB L2 Cache Socket 939 Single-Core Processor

(( AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice 2.0GHz Socket 939 Single-Core CPU Model ADA3200BPBOX ))

The Stock HSF Fan size that comes with the Stock Heatsink, what is the exact MM Size of that fan?

I'm speaking of the HSF fan that comes with the CPU when you purchase a Retail version ((not the OEM with no fan))

I desperately am looking for a replacement Heatsink+Fan for the CPU and am not interested in one for overclocking or hardcore game...just web browsing, documents, watching videos etc..

I read conflicting Google results...some same 60MM or 70mm even 80MM is listed as the stock AMD HSF Fan size and it's driven my Crazy-Train Crazy.:confused:

Thanks
    USA Government should required by federal law to issue $2,500 vouchers to every citizen towards the purchase of a new computer system every year. ALSO, vouchers can be sold/traded/bought and combined, and vouchers have no name on them for combining and selling vouchers.
    Can you imagine how many MILLION jobs this would create?
Working...
X