No announcement yet.

Intake/Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pcmkr What kind of filters do you use on your intakes?

Comment

ATM I'm not using any. I plan on getting one of those central air filters and cutting it to fit right behind the front bezel. That should filter everything and shouldn't restrict air flow too much.

Comment

Will it be easy to get to for cleaning?

Comment

I think so, I have a space at the bottom of the bezel where I think I'll be able to slide it out.

Comment

With no AC in your place, you are likely to have a lot of dust to keep from your system. The washable filters that can be cut should work, but how are you going to secure it.

Comment

That's a good question. I might be able to use long zip ties drawn across underneath the filter and hold it up. You got any other ideas?

Comment

Does the front bezel pop off easily. If so you could attach it directly to the bezel & rinse the whole thing by removing it.

Comment

It's got some of the wiring for the switches and LEDs attached to it, so it might be a pain to pull out. Other than that it does pop off real easy. I'll have to take a look at it again when I get a chance.

BTW you have anything planned for filtering your case?

Comment

Yeah, Take a look at it.

Comment

Working...
                    X