No announcement yet.

CPU Temps & Heatsinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol really? i thought you just subtract 10degrees to get what every other mobo roughly gets

oh wait....my load temps rite now is 42 after an hr of prime 95..hmm*couting fingers*
    42-10=32wow

Comment

I've seen one read less (must have been faulty) but others have been 5-15c hotter. :eek:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

What would be the best way to measure my temps then, if Probe is so bad??

Thanks
        :?: :?:

Comment

Get a CompuNurse as they're cheap and reliable. ;)

Comment

well just from experience u should be able to judge roughly what your cpu temp is looking at your cooling setup and cpu....give us some details:D

Comment

:?:
              I was thinking what might be causing my high temps.

I have 2 case fans, one sucking in at the bottom front & one exhaust at the rear near cpu. I also have a fan on the heatsink, they are all 80mm fans & all run off the PSU. i have looked up my case (Enlight 2730) & noticed it only has a 300w psu fitted with a single fan.

Could this be a problem.

Cheers
              :?:

Comment

A blowhole in the top of the case is always sure to get rid of heat buildup. ;)
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

yea and since ur using a slow fan on your AX7 i'd mod a 120mm in the side of your case bowing straight down into your cpu area....this extra air pressure will help out quite a bit:D and also i'd still get a better fan....even if u can;t stand the deltas, get something a but more substantial:cheers:

Comment

Working...
                  X