X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my new HSF last night..

So now the temps are as follows..

Athlon XP 1.53 @ 1.72 - 54c..........

Mind you the system temp is around 36c..

But when I get a new case it should drop the temps even more

Comment

yea good case ventilation can quite easily knock of 5-10 degrees your cpu temp:afro:

Comment

Here you go. This is non-mod'd system... yet :devil win

Under Normal working Conditions...

Comment

that's an extraordinarily low temp...is that after a cold boot or extended periods of work?:cheers:

Comment

That's about about 1 hr of "normal" load - opening e-mail and surfing the net, junk like that...

Here is a what I have with the computer on, as it is always once I get up in the morning. Room temp - ~68f <-- you do the math...

Comment

Comment

I thought it was that cold in Launceston that you wouldn't need any more cooling.. :laugh:

Comment

lol yea! if u had a PC in antarctica you probably wouldn't even need a fan on your heatsink...:p

Comment

After picking up a TT Vol 7+ and changing over to a LianLi Case here are my temps...

Comment

btw spodi, when ppl talk about load temp they mean the MAXIMUM temp...ie your load temp is what u get after say, running a tress benchmark like sisoft sandra or prime 95 for an hr or more...browsing etc barely uses the cpu and it will probably not go up at all from your idle temp:cheers:

lol oh yea btw according your signature your HD is 80mb....i'd be worried:D

Comment

the temp your people are get from your CPU ! are your PC in a AC room or is it in a cool room or room temp. i have a AMD XP 1900 and the temp i an get is about form 50-60c. and the temp( Weather) out sideout the pc is about 65-80F (18c-27c). i have being read alot about temp for cpu and everone i see have about 35-45c. and they don't say where they are from and and what is the temp they PC are in. so can some of your tell me the temp of your cpu and the temp outside of the cpu are they in a AC room

Comment

Ok the new 1800+ system here with the Volcano7+ reads under load-
                          Low speed 48c
                          Medium 44c
                          High 41c
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

what is the temp outside your case? are u in a AC room?:confused:

Comment

Actually that was last night with the gas heater on keepin' us cosy. ;)
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

what! where are u from, where are u located in the usa and where :?:

Comment

Working...
                                X