No announcement yet.

ARTIC Silver Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how 'bout trading eyes for the day.....I think we both could use the experence. I've spent a lifetime wondering what everyone else see's and in your case, Zeal sometimes benifits from charactor rounding experences.......

Second. boy have a friend for ya down the road at the little college.....Dr Elizabeth Dutt....head of the English Dept. Two peas on apod.......hehehe

Comment

DLab

is this directed at me?

I'm not sure what your getting at.....

Comment

Originally posted by RDR
        DLab - I certainly ment no offence & hope none was taken

BTW - I don't have dyslexia or poor spelling - I just can't type worth $hit :D

Like Darth, this is my little soap box issue......it's a learning disability with no out ward physical expression, and such most peoples first conclusion is your not bright or lazy.....nothing could be further from the truth. It just that when the subjuct manifests itself.......I like to throw my $.02 woth of public education in.

hummmmm, as far aws the spelling thing.....been checked? Maybe your one of us and just don't know it. We are really nice people, and like just about everything you do....
        hehehe.....no feelingd bent here.....just big grins here.

Comment

Originally posted by RDR
          DLab

is this directed at me?

I'm not sure what your getting at.....

OOOOhhhh, $$$$hit I'd know, I guess I got a bugup my you know what. Lifetime of dealing with guardians, zelots and first wife was the head ed for the law reveiw........guess I'm touch about it. Big D's real, and I live with it everyday.

I don't know, did I ....

......... .........:snip: .........:eek: , I guess I get alittle about it. Hey...... on me at the beer garden.
          :wave: see ya there after work:thumb:, that s everybody.....

Comment

That's all I'm gona say........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , oh oh it hurts to :laugh: anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X