Water Cooling Project Done!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Cooling Project Done!!!

I have finished my project and i got some pics.

My temps are 34c idle at 2.4 and load at 42c
    are those temps good anyway here are some pics plus i added a new fan ( took it out of my air hockytable lol and got a switch to lower and higher speeds)
    Attached Files

Re: Water Cooling Project Done!!!

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

last pic
      Attached Files

Comment

that is really nice, I am amazed at how neat it is.

Comment

My number one rule is to be neat. Anyway I found out that my cpu voltege was at 1.6 for some reason so i lowerd it to 1.4 normal. now my temps are like 32c at idle and 37c max lode playin wolfenstine. Do u guys now any good programs out there that can test for heat it would be greatly apreciated. And thanks for the commant.

Comment

Prime95 + ATI Tool (which will work to some extent on nVidia cards) to create the heat. If you need a software program that will tell you temperatures, SANDRA will do it if your motherboard doesn't come with a utility.

What's all that white stuff on the RAM and motherboard? Dust? Make sure you clean the computer out once in a while...

Comment

lol it is dust I havent had time to clean it. I have an air compresor thats how i clean all my computers in my house.

Comment

Looks good zach all I can say is wow what a nice custom job. The only thing i could say is to get rid of the zip ties on the waterblock. Use some hose clamps where you screw it to get it tightens.

Comment

what level of noise does it create?

Comment

Its quiter than my case fans, if I turn my airhocky fan all the way to full power then it be to loud.

Comment

thats a pretty NICE job youve done. its just a shame that you didnt water cool the graphics card - trust me, its well worth it

Comment

I would love to water cool my graphic card but the heatsink that I wanted was about $130 I think, at frozencpu. lol I dont have that kind of money to spend.

Comment

Wow, great stuff. A little to extreme for me, i just don't see water and electronics mixing (yeah i know they are seperated).

Comment

even a cheapass graphics block will do, if you buy ram sinks with it.
                            my block want even designed for modern cards and i had to machine it to fit lol

Comment

Hey well I just bought this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813999506 so i could lower the noise that comes with my fans what do you guys think of that controller. I also redid my water cooling and ill post pics later but its all much better know .

Comment

Working...
                              X