No announcement yet.

Fan Filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good old dickies....has everything u need from resistors for voltage mods to nibblers and all those other useless rubbish that onli o.c would want:afro:

Comment

And if Dickies' doesn't have it then Jaycar will. ;)

Comment

yea that reminds me....are they're any jaycars in sydney and where?:cheers:

Comment

There are plenty around and there is their website http://www.jaycar.com.au/ too. I use the Parramatta store. ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
            And if Dickies' doesn't have it then Jaycar will. ;)
            And if Jaycar doesn't have it then Altronics will. ;)

Comment

nooo no no, get those big air tanks, so you dont waste your money and you can have lots of high pressure air in the long run, like those air compressers thinga majigs, well you get the point.
              also if dust is a problem in your house, your in the negative, my friend his house is dust and heat, worst combo for ocing, everytime he comes over i blow on his mobo, and its like throwing a handful of dirt in my face.

Comment

lol perhaps your frend needs not onli to clean his computer but to clean his WHOLE house:afro:

Comment

Originally posted by cHiNoMeX
                  nooo no no, get those big air tanks, so you dont waste your money and you can have lots of high pressure air in the long run, like those air compressers thinga majigs, well you get the point.
                  also if dust is a problem in your house, your in the negative, my friend his house is dust and heat, worst combo for ocing, everytime he comes over i blow on his mobo, and its like throwing a handful of dirt in my face.
                  well, heat is not a problem here in seattle. my room is around 65F degrees tops. i dust regularly to avoid any dust colonation(ahhh!).

Comment

Originally posted by chisholm
                    lol perhaps your frend needs not onli to clean his computer but to clean his WHOLE house:afro:
                    Haha, sounds like it....he mustn't have a vaccum cleaner or something :D

Comment

Dust in my PC seems like such a trivial thing after hearing of the dust in Flash's colon :eek:
                      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus

And if Jaycar doesn't have it then Altronics will. ;)
                        and is Altronics don't have it then Oatley will :p
                        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Err..... I have seen static electricity arc through air quite a few centimetres before :eek:

Because it is in the 10's or 100's of thousands of volts, static can easily jump air. It's the volts that carries, even though it has minimal current :)
                          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

damn.....

Comment

btw does anyone know if dick smiths has conductive silver laquer..if not would jaycars?also how much$?:cheers:

Comment

Yes Jaycar does here and works well with unlockin' AthlonXP's plus some of the misus' nail cosmetics. ;)
                                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                                X