Water Cooling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Cooling?

I keep reading in the post here about Thermaltake products. Are there any other products out there comparable, or better? what about Koolance they seem to have some pretty cool products. Please inform me.

Unless you have a pretty mild system, I'd stay away from the Thermaltake water cooling rig. While it does a good job of being quiet, you'll get better results from a good air cooler.

Before delving into full blown water cooling, you'll first need to ask yourself if you are willing to modify your case. The answer to this question will help guide you in your future water cooling setup.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

ok sound good, but you didnt answer my question, not even in the littlest bit. as to your statement check out this website http://www.koolance.com/ there cases have already ben modified.

so how about some feed back about other products other then Thermaltake?

Comment

I didn't respond to that particular breed because I have not tested it. Also, most folks who frequent the forums are on somewhat of a budget, even when looking into alternative cooling methods. The Koolance system, while being quite effective from the reviews I have read, doesn't fall into the category of "budget-minded" cooling.

So yes, it is very likely that the Koolance system will work just fine. If you discover you can't afford the Koolance setup, then you will still need to answer the question I poses regarding case modding. There are good kits out there that fall into mod and no-mod categories. Swiftech, asetek and build-your-own kits from Danger Den (I think this is the right company), fall into this realm.

If you've got the cash to blow, look into pahse change cooling. Nothing like attaching a freezer to your system and having processor temperatures well under 0C at load!
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

ok now were talking! im going to purchase the http://www.koolance.com/ case that allready modified and ready to go. People on budgets need to look at the big picture as well as the small picture. Is the nickle you save now worth the dollar you have to spend later? is the aggravation of modding a case you bought for $25 -$100 to accept a cooling system which you paid $100- $200 for? plus the time of the mods the cutting and trimming and resealing.

although it maybe the best cooling system out there "
          If you've got the cash to blow, look into pahse change cooling. Nothing like attaching a freezer to your system and having processor temperatures well under 0C at load!
          " it would take some one with cash to burn to afford this system. I have friends that have Airconditions in there cases, wana talk about low temps! WOW!

I guess that some peoples time isnt worth as much as they would like it. I want to build my system as fast as i can while still on a budget. We have gamming to do here. :lol:

Comment

Working...
          X