Case cooling article and a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case cooling article and a question

I found some very interesting case cooling article Short-Media cooling article (someone might have posted the link here earlier) and I was wondering which configuration would give better cooling result (please read the article first):

1) Antec one P160 case with one 120mm exhaust fan on the back. Quotation from the article: "a single rear exhaust fan produces the best results overall. This flushes the theory of more is better right out the door."

Ok that link is testin' how fast a system cools down from 100% load to idle. My machines don't idle at anytime, they run @ 100% load 24/7 so my cases are setup so that they can be as cool as possible under those conditions and yes I've tried all those different configurations as well but the one pictured is the best setup.

Comment

There was also the peak and idle temps for the CPU and for the motherboard. :rolleyes2

Here the all fans configuration and the rear only configuration got exactly the same temp readings for CPU. :devil win

Comment

I'm sorry but here that pic of mine is the best configuration for my setups and as I stated b4 I've tried them all though you can always try the same testin' ya self. I may have missed it but I only use whisper quiet 34cfm fans but I didn't see what fans they used. Mind you it's gotta be a very warm day here b4 I see 100% load temps equivelant to those idle temps.

Comment

Working...
        X