Fan positioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan positioning

Found a interesting article over at Short Media. About the amount of fans and positions and the different cooling potential where each fan is placed.

Interesting

Thanks man!
    :afro:

Comment

Excellent article--it, with the thread discussions, covers all of the bases.

-R

Comment

I jsut thought I'd look at the article again, the pics still dont load :(

Comment

heh, scratch that, it was my privacy setting.

Comment

Great article, couldn't have come at a better time for me. Just building a new system - P4 2.6c, 1GB of DDR 400, 60GB 7200rpm hard, Audigy 2, Radeon 9600xt with 400W psu. Now i'm starting to think 1 or 2 rear exhaust fans will be enough. I don't have air conditioning and i won't be overclocking for a while.
            Normally i wouldn't let 1 article influence me so much but that was pretty convincing.
            Sandy Bridge Pentium G840
            Asus socket 1155
            Corsair 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR31866
            PNY geforce 9600gt PCI-E 512Mb
            HP w1907 widescreen LCD
            Creative sound blaster X-Fi Titanium
            Corsair Performance Pro 256GB SSD
            1TB Hitachi Deskstar HDD

Comment

It really does, I tired it on my case and am pleased with the results. I know this is a cooling thread, but I must point this out: Arjun, if you're planning on overclocking at all, do not get DDR400, get DDR466 at the least, DDR500 would be your best bet. Sry for topic changing :p , : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

Working...
              X