• Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu

Here's a link : Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu

Has anyone heard any feedback about these CPU coolers ? :?:
    Looks impressive....92mm fan / Copper :thumb:
    Big and heavy though...:thumbs do
    SPAM Special Ops

Have a look at these.

Comment

I have the Zalman 6000 version, and i love it. Its quiet, even in "normal" mode, looks nice and does a nice job cooling.

I run an Athlon 2700+ overclocked to 2.345Ghz (180FSB) and at idle my case is 24, CPU 40, with load (running prime95 for 6 hours) its 28case/49 CPU.

Maybe not the lowest temps, but perfectly acceptable and barely any noise :)

Comment

I have one cooling my P4 2.4B (no OC) and I've never seen the temp hit 40C, even under load. Its heavy, but quite and effective.
        Definately reccomended.

Comment

Well it could be your room temp...
          CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
          Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
          RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
          GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
          PSU: Thermaltake 500w
          SC: Audigy 2 zs
          LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
          Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
          Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

I received my Zalman 7000A today and try to fit it on my Abit NF7-S v2 mobo, 1700+ t'breb B, 2x512 pc2700 ...................
            First problem, the white mounting to the mobo is actually bracing against one of the mobo resistor.
            Second problem, the retaining clip to screw the cooler on to the chip was sitting on top of a resistor.
            By now i had taken my termaltake volcano off and i was determine to get this beast working on my rig, for the money i spent !!!!!!!!!!
            I nipped to B&Q hardware store, purchased a junior hacksaw and extra blades, then set about cutting the outer end of retaining clip. Then carefully sanding to a smooth finish, i installed my cooler.
            Am i happy? very pleased with performance and especially with noise level since i now no longer feel like i am sitting behind concord.
            Cools better than TT volcano 9.
            Overclock system to 2.41ghz, 1.85v and under load the chip never get above 50c.
            Anyone else with similar setup?
            :cheers:

Comment

Working...
            X