No announcement yet.

Water Cooling Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough crowd. I kind of liek (i'm an Idiot also mist mensa by 1 point) the idea of a water cooling . Any experience with Corsair Hydrocool ?

Comment

Refresh my memory with a picture.
      CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
      Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
      RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
      GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
      PSU: Thermaltake 500w
      SC: Audigy 2 zs
      LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
      Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
      Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

He asked any experience with Corsair Hydrocool. Not do you remember seeing this cooler and what do you think. lol

If you plug Corsair Hydrocool into google, there are a ton of reviews out there.

From what I have read they do the job at an affordable price.
        Next time though, try and keep all your posts pertaining to the same subject in one thread. Not 3-4 different ones. Its easier that way.
        Like all of them in the :What should I buy: Thread. Just a little FYI.

Chez:cheers:

Comment

Reading and doing are 2 different experiences . There are youre readers and youre doers . Those that give advise for the sake of giving advice and those that give advise based on experiences . Ive read all the reveiws . Thanks . I wondered if anyone had experienced the Corsair Hydrocool WATER COOLER KIT . Dose that not pertain to the post called " ? WATER COOLER KIT s "

Comment

I knew that sounded fimiliar....nope i have no experince with them. But don't you have to cut holes in your case for the tubes? I just asked for a picture to see how it looks like :o
            CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
            Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
            RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
            GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
            PSU: Thermaltake 500w
            SC: Audigy 2 zs
            LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
            Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
            Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

No hole cutting required . visit ......www.corsairmicro.com
              It looks cool ..................ha ha looks cool . Wonder if it works ?
              Going to order one today .

Comment

I knew that sounded fimiliar....nope i have no experince
                with them. But don't you have to cut holes in your case for the tubes? I just asked for a picture to see how it looks like
                If I am not mistaken they route 2 tubes through a pci slot, holding the tubes with "spring" coils to route them through.

Chez

Comment

Originally posted by AsianBatman
                  Wouldn't it make sense to remove the water? : omg:
                  no it wouldnt, removing the water required pipes to be disconnected, and more coolant having to be added to fresh batch of water for it, or if you keep using the same water then theres more chance of it getting dust and other crap into it. and the less the pipes are removed the better their seals are gonna stay. the whole system is sealed very well, i can even tip the case upside down and it wont leak.

Comment

yeah before i moved my pc anywere, id think about aking out teh water. i dunoo, i wouldnt trust a water cooling system i didnt make, but your not me, noone is so let that be that

Comment

yeah birdman that made sense, i posted reply without reading the last tip...... so know i have to lock my cat in the bonus room so he'll stop knawing on my cat6.....

Comment

hehe well i ahev tryed that hooked on crap lol dint work for me my spelling mostly killed itself when i was allways playing starcraft to much slang lol but anyhow. thanks for the info guys

but i have been saving my money for a Prometeia Mach II
                        allso i dont care what you say about my spelling i know its bad.
                        one more thing if it did leak water into my comp i would be liek this
                        then i would walk and and probly take something that would make me like this : peace: then i probly would have taken to much of it so i would be like this :wow: :wow:

peace out and notice the liek haha

Comment

Working...
                        X