Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zalman or Prometeia ?

Hi
    I am going to set up an new PC with Intel P4 3.2 Ghz processor.
    I am not sure about the cooling.
    Somebody has the Intel 3 or 3.2 Ghz with Zalman 7000 Cu cooler?
    Please inform me about your temp.

Thanks

A Prometeia if I could obtain the base section alone here and afford the cost of one. :devil win

But my most cost effective solution is a Volcano 7+ or Spark 7+ plus good case airflow m8 for good effective coolin' atm. :thumb:

Comment

Just a little FYI.
      Someone elses temps are going to be totally different, UNLESS they either live near you, or in a climate that is the same. (you didn't add that in your profile, so who knows where you live)
      My temps are going to be totally different than someone that lives in the south, and vs. versa.
      I would just go by the c/w ratings on reviews and see how low it is. The lower the better.
      There are literally hundreds of options, and no ONE fan that works for everyone.
      Personally I like to have something different than EVERYBODY else.
      The fan you are speaking of is nice. The Cooler master SE Dream is nice. I have an Aero 7+ that works great.
      Wiggo of course LOVES his TT 7's.
      There are a ton of options, it really comes down to personal preference after you see the #'s.

Good luck and happy shopping,
      Chez

Comment

Thanks guys for responding,
        To Wiggo: I can get Prometeia base section separately in my country (Sweden) anyhow it seems to be really costly solution over 600$.
        So if I can manage with the best heatsink would be to prefer.
        I think the Intel 3.2Ghz makes over 100W!!!!
        According to Toms Hardware "Zalman 7000 Cu" is the best in moment.

Comment

Working...
        X